datalytix.io is a fast-growing, strongly expanded B2B development company with offices in Germany (Berlin and Stuttgart) and North America (NYC). Our flagship product is a marketing / sales tracking, dynamic travel allocation with AI and a marketing (SaaS) platform in the e-commerce area. Our customers range from large, well-known online merchants to small and medium-sized businesses.
You master the team in first-class engineering and development techniques to deliver fast, stable and scalable production systems and AI models. You will support your engineering team in making quick decisions. But you don’t mind rolling up your sleeves for practical technical guidance.
You are co-owner of the product vision and roadmap. You are responsible for knowing what it takes to achieve our vision, setting ambitious but achievable goals, ensuring that your teams’ estimates are reliable, and developing the architectural vision and technology roadmap to drive our core business.
- You facilitate collaboration, communication and decision making between stakeholders.
- You will attract, retain and develop the right engineering talent while maintaining a culture of ownership, mastery, innovation and purpose.
- You will drive continuous improvement and develop your technical managers to raise the bar and become one of the future leaders in our company.
- Knowledge of stochastic modeling as a Markov chain for touch point mapping in conversion forecasting
- Machine learning modeling, such as the Bayesian Structural Time Series Model, to estimate the impact of a marketing event by creating a synthetic post-intervention baseline.
- Deep Learning application for classifying customer trips in the conversion forecast
What we look for
You bring extensive experience in the area of human resource management and agile development environment. (coaching, team building and conflict resolution).
In designing, coding and operating large-scale data-intensive business process implementations and solving data science and data integration challenges, preferably in an e-commerce environment. You have a sharp analytical mind and proven ability to understand and analyze complex processes, structures and problems, supported by a strong methodological approach.
Practical experience with at least one programming language such as Python and an interest in the latest developments in the field of data technology. You have already built large-scale platforms using micro-services, machine learning and data technologies.
You are familiar with RDBMS such as Oracle, Exasol or MS SQL, reporting systems such as MicroStrategy or Tableau.
Have a BS / MS in Computer Science, a Data Science area or a related discipline
Proven ability to understand and communicate complex technical issues
Analytical and with a deep interest in marketing and advertising technology.
You have gradually built a team of data scientists and engineers.
Perfect knowledge of English and German
- Breathtaking office in the heart of Stuttgart
- 30 days holiday
- Permanent contract
- Flat hierarchy, make your own decisions and develop yourself
- Decide for yourself whether you want a Mac or Windows laptop
- Flexible working hours
- Fruit, sweets, drinks and coffee flat rate
To apply for this job email your details to AE@drtv.agency.