drtv.agency GmbH is an innovative, fast growing media agency in Germany (Berlin and Stuttgart).
The focus is on offline marketing and marketing intelligence for our customers with e-business.
Developing, executing and optimizing the performance of offline campaigns from conception to launch
Manage multiple tables and reports, including ordered plans, traffic matches, and other internal Excel-based reports
Cross-departmental coordination of campaign strategies and goals throughout the company
Provide actionable insights into campaign performance for relevant stakeholders
Monitoring the daily execution of media
Visit local vendor events
Maintain a visible pipeline and KPI dashboard
- Experience in performance media planning, especially for offline marketing channels
- Strong negotiation skills
- Management, planning and problem-solving skills are your strengths
- You are familiar with online trading in Germany and abroad
attention to detail
- You are familiar with media mathematics and terminology
- You know Microsoft Office programs well, especially Excel
- You can adjust the direction to achieve the goals
- You can identify priorities and requirements to complete projects on time.
- You need to react quickly and effectively in a timely environment
- You have multi-tasking skills and can work on projects independently
- You show passion in what you do and you have fun doing it
- Performance-oriented thinking and a lot of motivation
- You speak fluent German and/or English
- Breathtaking office in the heart of Stuttgart
- 30 days holiday
- Permanent contract
- Flat hierarchy, make your own decisions and develop yourself
- Decide for yourself whether you want a Mac or Windows laptop
- Flexible working hours
- Fruit, sweets, drinks and coffee flat rate
To apply for this job email your details to AE@drtv.agency.