drtv.agency GmbH is an innovative, fast growing media agency in Germany (Berlin and Stuttgart).
The focus is on offline marketing and marketing intelligence for our customers with e-business.
To strengthen our team in the center of Stuttgart we are looking for a convincing and qualified clerk in part-time 40-50% (m/f/x)
- You process and check incoming invoices and prepare them for payment
- You issue outgoing invoices on the basis of performance records
- You will manage the comprehensive correspondence (in writing and by telephone) with internal and external contacts, customers, suppliers and tax consultants.
- You will be responsible for sorting and processing mail, invoices, receipts and similar documents and, if necessary, digitising them.
- You process reminders and request receipts
- You regularly check and clarify open documents/accounts and close them if possible
- You have a completed commercial education, ideally with an accounting background
- You also have initial work experience in accounting or a comparable task
- You have very good practical knowledge in MS Office, especially Word and Excel
- You work very precisely and yet quickly
- You are not only strong in administrative tasks, but also have strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- You work right in the heart of Stuttgart
- regulated working hours that adapt to your needs
- above-average vacation
- free drinks and snacks
- a small, young and fresh company full of zest for action
- You work very closely with the management and the tax consultant
- Flexible working hours
- Fruit, sweets, drinks and coffee flat rate
- Further training opportunities
Interest aroused? Then please send us a meaningful application.
We look forward to welcoming you on board soon.
Type of position: part-time, permanent
To apply for this job email your details to AE@drtv.agency.